Rain and Severe Weather Plan for Dream Big in Color Run

Rain

If there is rain, we will still hold the run!

Lightning or Severe Weather

If there is lightning or severe weather predicted, we will announce a one to two hour delay at 8:00am.

If there is still threat of severe weather by 10:00am we will cancel the event.

Refunds

Unfortunately, due to the expenses already incurred and coordination of volunteers for the run, we are not able to issue refunds and the event will not be rescheduled.
We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding of the complexity of coordinating the Dream Big in Color Run, and thank you for supporting this fundraising effort of the QHS Leadership Class and the QPS Foundation.

Return to Event Page